Sorry to all my followers. I've been so busy with swimming that I have not been able to write on my blog. But I have more good news to share!!!
1. I found out my coach is named Phil. Coach Phil lives in Maryland. He coached the SO swim team at the World Games in China. I'm really excited to meet and train with him.
2. I leave to go to training camp in San Diego on Sunday, March 27th. I'm really excited to train with my team, but a little nervous to meet all these new people.
3. On Sunday, July 19th I fly to Greece. For 4 days I will train, sight see, & meet a Greek host family in Rhodes. Rhodes is an is island off of Greece.
4. After meeting, "My Family" in Rhodes we're going to take a 12 hour ship ride to Athens for the swim competition.
5. The competition is going to be outdoors! The swimming events will take place at the Aztec Outdoor Venue. I've never competed in an outdoor pool, so i feel a little nervous and excited at the same time. I love to swim! It doesn't mater where I swim--inside or outside.
Happy New Year!