Counting Down

Monday, March 21, 2011

Countdown to Training Camp

I am very excited about training camp and a litle scared. I leave on Sunday, March 27th  and fly out of Newark for San Diego. I am going to meet my coaches and teammates for the first time.I am swimming on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I come home on Thursday, March 31st.

I am going to be very busy in San Diego. On Sunday I will go to opening ceremonies and  a Hawaiian party. I am supposed to bring a Hawaiian shirt to wear. My first day of swimming is Monday. I am swimming at San Diego State University Aqautic Center. I want to inprove my flip turns.

On Tuesday we are going to a baseball game at SDSU and having our team pictures taken. Swimming on Wednesday. On my last night we will have a Greek party. I am bringing a white sheet and sandals to dress as a Greek god.

I am too tired to write any more on my blog tonight. I will write more on Thursday.

~aquagirl


No comments:

Post a Comment