Counting Down

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ocean County YMCA Aquatics Meet

April 16, 2011
Last weekend I competed in an area swim meet at the Ocean County YMCA. Chris and I walked around the pool with the olympic torch before the swim meet started. I swam the backstroke in the 200 medley relay, the 100 yard freestyle and 100 yard backstroke and a 200 yard freestyle relay. Our medley relay team came in third. I won a silver medal in the 100 yard freestyle, a gold in the 100 yard backstroke and I don't know how the team placed in the freestyle relay. I will find out tomorrow when I go to the Marlins swim team practice.

In a little more than two months, I will be going to Greece!
You can see a video of the meet on "You Tube" at
http://youtube.com/user/aquagirlusa

No comments:

Post a Comment